Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

> 3. Curvy shape is annoying

I REALLY LIKE the curvy shape. After a few hours on an 86, the
85 looks much uglier and very boxy. Hello Flinn.

Did you know: the Earth's elliptical orbit has sudenly changed shape.
The new orbit is in the path of an almost-perfect square. Please
remember to be anchored down around 1-3PM on the 29th as
that is the approximate time the Earth will reach a corner. I wouldn't
want anyone hurling needlessly into space.