Re: TIB: pxl-testing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: pxl-testing

The 83 is snooty, so if you write an 82 prog and want it to run on '83,
CLose those parens.  I have a 92, and it's an easy habit to break w/an
error message every time I type.
~Larry C
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Emails:
=+=+=+=+=
Larry1492@juno.com
Text/UUE files only (checked most often)
=+=+=+=+=
Deadstuff@yahoo.com
Files/attachments (checked at least weekly)

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:02:48 EST GrafixxHQ@aol.com writes:

>Jody Snider wrote:
>":If Pxl-Test(A,B)=1
>really only needs to be
>:If Pxl-Test(A,B
>If it is off the calc will return a 0, which is false, and the next
>line will NOT be executed. If it is on, the calc will return a 1 for
>true, and the next line will be carried out.
>
>On a seperate note, I think I should mention that closing quotation
>marks and parentheses can be left off. Saves a little bit of space."
>

>Yup...Just a note:  Don't use:
>:If Pxl-Test(A,B=1   (or equivalent like " If vectorname(A,B=1"
>because it would test if b is equal to one or not, and then check
>(A,0) or
>(A,1)
>
>P.S.  I agree that it should be:
>:If Pxl-Test(A,B
>
>Just wanted to make sure everyone understoodthat you need the
>parentheses if
>you have an equals sign at the end.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: