Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

>> I supose you can tell which house has a mac because they also have pink
>> lawn flamingoes in their yard <G>.
>
>I suppose you can tell which house has a PC because Tech Support is
>parked outside *G*

Actually, I do all of my own work on my PC, and that has made it a much
better asset to me than any Mac.  I can upgrade a piece at the time, and
only upgrade what needs to be upgraded.  I have a totally new system now
than what I started with, but I've upgraded what I needed as I needed it,
not sunk a heap into one big upgrade.  And in response to the above, if I
have to call tech support, it's practically unfixable.