Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

>> Doubt it try NeXT owned by Steve Jobs, Toy Story made by Pixar Owned By
>> Steve Jobs. Apple Owned by Steve Jobs. Pixar also owned by Disney. Disney
>> owns ABC. Apple Commercials show first on ABC see what I'm getting at?

Apple *owned*...past tense...he sold most of his stock

That means nothing.

It means just as much as "...try GE owned by someone who owns FCC
sublicensing, who owns NBC.  FOX has FCC lisence, but is owned by
foreigners and FOX is operating illegally but GE is in trouble for its
controll over lisences..."