Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

> > And what do you think Toy Story was made on?

> Lemme guess...Macs? :-)

Doubt it try NeXT owned by Steve Jobs, Toy Story made by Pixar Owned By
Steve Jobs. Apple Owned by Steve Jobs. Pixar also owned by Disney. Disney
owns ABC. Apple Commercials show first on ABC see what I'm getting at?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: