TIB: creating lists

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: creating lists

Okay, this one has been nagging me for a LONG time. Is it possible to
make x number of lists? I don't know if this will make a vary big
difference or not, but I'm using an 83. Once you use up L1->L6 you've
go nowhere left to go! Sure you can make specialized lists with
special little names, but you have to make each one individually. For
example, if you had the loop;
:For(X,1,10
:{0->\L\ZX
:End
You would get one list - \L\ZX={0} - instead of \L\Z1, \L\Z2, \L\Z3,
...get the idea? I realize that in this case the calc has no way of
knowing that it would be better to keep the letter Z and have the
number that X is. However, does anybody know another way of creating
lists without actually having to put;
:{0->\L\Z1
:{0->\L\Z2
:{0->\L\Z3