Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:55:08 -0500 "Eli Allen"
<eallen@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us> writes:

>RISC vs. CISC means absolutely nothing.

Well I would rather have a complex language to write full powerful
programs (games)  than a reduced instruction set that has fewer commands
to write those exciting desktop publishing programs!!!
~Larry C  (The derranged one)    >:~}<><////////>I    =======
Larry1492@juno.com                            l------E    l_________

>Eli Allen
>eallen@bcpl.net

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: