Re: TIB: Back to TI-BASICs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Back to TI-BASICs

PLEASE only 1 program unles it results in a significant size savings.
You dobn't want to see what some of the 92 proggies do to your main
directory.  Eghad I need uninstallShield 92.  If you need to use multiple
programs like golf 1 2 and 3, have like golf1, gol2, golf3 or glfstart,
glfdraw, glfaim, so you can delete it al at once.
~Larry C  (The derranged one)    >:~}<><////////>
Larry1492@juno.com