TIB: Not using goto.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Not using goto.

Jody,
	Why would you suggest not using a goto? It works fine when I've used
it. You just have to be very careful about where you use it and how
often. I own an 85 and yes there are instances where I can see this as a
negative thing but on a whole it's really not that bad. Oh one more
thing about my programs I used matrixes on the Calculator Man and a few
others but once they where finished (as long as you don't press on and
quit) it would shrink them back to 1,1. I also changed graphing options
and have them go back to the factory default when you exit the programs.
I think it should be a part of every good program to include help and
return to the defaults so that even a person with few calc knowledge can
not worry about "messing up" their calculator when they play a game.
Happy programming,
Christopher Robin MacDougald

Follow-Ups: References: