Re: TIB: HAL (BJE)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL (BJE)

What are you arguing about?
Whether the Mac is better or worse than the PC...I mean WHY! I
understand the 'my computer is better than yours' debate (im in a
compuer science class- and you can guess what they/we are like) But
i can't appreatite exactly what it is you are discussing.

I mean, they are just computers. Thats it!

Personally i own a 8088 pc so i can run away from all of these
arguments by shouting 'your right, your computer IS better'. From
experiance this seems to really confuse some people. They sit there on
the brink of releasing every bit of information they know about the 2
grand computer they own- and you've already given in. Why don't you
give it a try?

Bill J Ellis

Bill James Ellis
Heriot-Watt University