Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

At 7:48 PM -0500 on 2/3/98, Jeremy Braun wrote:

>I, personally, do not like the line of Macintosh computers at all, but I
>realize
>that some people swear by them, and respect that.  However, it is
>interesting to
> note that one of the biggest computer and electronic retailers (I think)
>in the
> nation, Best Buy Incorporated, has decided to stop selling Macintosh
>Computers, as
> they made up only 1/2% of total revenues for the past fiscal year. :)

THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! Best Buy did not take care of their Macs, they left
broken mice and keyboards lay there. It was mutual that Apple take away
their license and Best Buy was ok with. We Mac users are a VERY powerful
force.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: