Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

> << Why do Macs suck?
> They're Apple computers.  what more needs to be said?

How about a serious reason?
It seems to me that you are rather ignorant on this matter.
Prove me wrong.

>  Have you worked with Macs recently?
> No.  l try not to.

Maybe that is your problem, you don't bother to check it out, you just
criticize it. You're a troll.

>  Is it because they have superior processing power over the PC's?
> Can't be that...

Didn't think so.

>  Is it because they are used by professionals within for example computer
>  graphics?
> Yeah it's really cool when you take what they did and actually try to make it
> work on a REAL computer.

This is a somewhat unclear statement. Please elaborate.

>  Is it because they use Motorola chips (like in the TI-92)?
> Both are slow.

*ROFLMAO* *hysterical laughter echoes throughout the room*
Motorola processors slow?
Try and compare the PowerPC604e chip (RISC of course, what else) to any
PC you might want, and see what slow is. You'll find that your PC is at
a lack of fighting power over a Mac.
If you do not know what a Power chip (or RISC for that matter) is, don't
bother to post any more on the subject, you are obviously ignorant to
the matter.

>  Do you hate Amiga too? >>
> What's that?

How much have you been looking into the computer world?
Not much it seems, and not for long.

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
man: Why did you get a divorce?