Re: TIB: Gee, it's quiet here

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Gee, it's quiet here

>> I found a few of my old TI-85 programs recently and considered
>> posting them.  However, the files were not created from a link but
>> were manually typed into the computer.  Now, without a TI-85 to
>> test them, I am incapable of checking to see if the programs work.
>> If anyone is interested, or if someone knows a place where I can
>> post them, please let me know.
>
>Try http://www.ticalc.org

TGaArdvark, as much as I would LOVE to give ticalc.org programs that
might be too buggy to be useable, I don't think it would be a good idea.
I don't want to post programs that do not work there; it might invite
others to do so. Some programmers might already be doing it!

I don't believe there are any mistakes, but there is always the
possibility of a typo.  I pasted them into the downloaded graphlink
software after typing them in plain text from a copy of the program I
wrote on scratch paper from my calculator in my spare time 2-3 years
ago!  That is a reason to question the accuracy of the program, isn't
it?  Before I do anything rash like posting it to an official archive, I
must make sure it is exactly like the original copy, which got lost with
the calculator.  Should I post any here?

Tavis