TIB:TI-82 Scroll

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB:TI-82 Scroll

I read the info on scrolling on the TI-82 with Basic at the TI-Philes, under
Columns:  TI-Basic 82/83.  The scrolling seems like a good idea to me, but is
there any way to avoid the annoying flashing of the screen when the x/y
Min/Max change?  It is a problem for trying to write a game using the scroll,
and I would like some help.  The same flashing occurs in games like  DOOM for
the TI-92, and it really takes away from the game (no offense whoever created
it).  If anyone knows a solution (other than writing in asm), please share it.
Thanxx