Re: TIB: RE: Re: x=b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: RE: Re: x=b

why do you need to trace it?  just put your cursor over it and press
down?

---Matthew <mobets@flash.net> wrote:

> Um that's nice, but the question was can you _tace_ it?.  You cannot
trace a
> function that was only drawn.

392 of
> > the Guidebook)
> > (Yes, axes is the plural form of axis)

==

The Garth Johnson

Visit my website!  http://www.bigfoot.com/~garthjohnson
                "Now with jokes for your mental enjoyment!"

"Popularity, Religion, Science, Jobs, Cars, The Internet, Civilization-it's all very nice but it's we're just deluding ourselves...  Inside of every perfect postured, mild mannered person there is a teenager saying "dude! this is cool!" and sending slinkeys down upward escalators."