TIB: Re: Exec Codes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Exec Codes

I've been harassing TI about once a week with an email to get asm info out
(I use a 92+) and each week i get the same response:

<<quote>>
Thank you for your recent correspondence.

Unfortunately, the TI-92 Plus Module assembly language web site is still
under construction and I do not have information available for you at this
time . I invite you to periodically visit the TI-92 Plus web page for more
information on this subject:

http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/92plus.htm
If you have further questions or comments please feel free to contact me at
your convenience. Please copy this message in your response and send
directly to ti-cares@ti.com.

Sincerely,

Yvonne Zeilan

Educational & Productivity Solutions
Customer Support Center                E-mail: ti-cares@ti.com
Texas Instruments
PO Box 650311 M/S 3962
Dallas, TX  75265                      (972)917-8324 (Technical Help)
                                     (800) 842-2737 (General Info)
www.ti.com/
<<end quote>>

I think its on some kind of generic reply service, considering it's the
exact same message every time, no matter how I word my request.  I seriously
doubt anyone at TI actually looks at my messages and says "Ya know, maybe we
should just put the info on the page so people stop hounding us."  instead,
it's more like "Hey, this is another one of those damn assembly questions,
send him that generic crap response that insults his intelligence."

$0.02 (non-refundable)