Re: TIB: Reply on all "Pinball" mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Reply on all "Pinball" mail

{{ Hey Rob, I am the author of the game PinBall and I dont know how to port it
so I was asking if somone would do it for me. I am sorry if it bothers you
that I dont know how to port something, but then maybey you could give me a
lesson on how to do it.  I would appreciate the lesson but untill I learn how
to I am sorry to agictate you.
		Sorry Rob,
			Eric Tamme }}

oops...my bad.  it's just that i see "Reply Pinball" all the time.  I'm sorry
for getting mad.  I have no excuse for getting mad (except the fact that I'm
in serious depression about this girl).

-Rob
p.s.  Keep on mailing if you want because I have only 1 idea of how to port
and that's by hand.