TIB: RE: Port pinball

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: RE: Port pinball

I have a TI-82 and a TI-86.  I am expert (yes, it's an adjective, not a
noun) on porting programs back and forth, and in fact I ported my largest,
most complex useful program, Gradebook, was backwards from the TI-85 to the
TI-82.

It is a LONG, ARDUOUS PROCESS.  It took me three hours, plus a debugging
period of casual real-data use.  I've seen this program on an emulator, it
program will be much more difficult to port than my grading utility was.

I don't plan to port it, as I don't have a TI-83.  Sorry.  :)  But I'm just
letting you know that it is a very time-consuming process.

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/