TIB: PinBall is Done

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: PinBall is Done

	PinBall is done, but we had to make some changes.  The eight motion ball has
been reduced to four motion for now,  there has been a level selection added,
levels 1-3, level one is the only one programmed, but I will release more.
And we have lost a little speed because of if then statements.  But the game
is done and will be released tomorrow on this list for download as a group
file.  I still havent gotten any responses on this subject maybey you guys are
just interested in technical gargan and not game releases or maybey you dont
care, but despite the lack of enthusiasm, I am releasing the game on this list
first.
 				Eric Tamme