Re: TIB: Re:GetKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re:GetKey

>This is strictly my opinion, but does anyone else think that our
>friend Philip
>is a bit too proud of himself?  I just think it's odd that a guy can
>declare
>himself an expert compared to the rest of us on the list.....

I am very sorry to annoy you and anyone else on this list. I guess
"experienced" would be a better word than "expert" (even though both
words mean almost the same thing).  I did not mean to seem haughty. An
expert is someone who has a lot of knowledge about a particular subject,
or is "experienced" in a particular subject.  Sometimes when we read the
word 'expert', we immediately associate it with 'perfection', which is
not true.  I agree that to come out and say I was an Expert is not the
way to introduce myself to a group.  I do not know everything about
TIBASIC, but I am very knowledgeable in TIBASIC. I guess I was typing too
fast without thinking.  I also know about the other mem errors you
mentioned, but when I read Tatsuo's e-mail I knew right away what the mem
error was, and I wasn't even thinking about the others.  Stupid me :-P.

Thanks for helping me realize my error.  I hope that I will not continue
to be looked down upon by the rest of this list.

My regrets,

Philip
pmadsen@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]