Re: Re: TIB: Case

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: TIB: Case

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 Jeanne9005@aol.com wrote:

> wes....the 83 only supports upper case letters when you program it....but if
> yo go to www.ti.com and download the graphlink software, then buy a link for
> it, you can put in lower case letters.....but then you have to spend $5-30

In my opinion, the Graph-Link is very useful and I recommend it.  Besides,
you can download thousands of calc programs from the Internet and put them
onto your calculator without having to retype them.  It's also useful if
teachers make you clear your calculator's memory before tests, exams,
etc., so you can create a backup copy of that great new game you just
programmed.

"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996
"Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusion

      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
     ____  \  / __  / / _ \	    Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \        Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /        E-mail: dvlacich@mbhs.edu