Re: Re: TIB: A couple of questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: TIB: A couple of questions...

In a message dated 4/27/98 16:54:27, you wrote:

<<There is no way to delete variables on the 85, but what i have done is
to use the variables that are already in use.  I mean, use the x and y
vars first, then if you need more use r and theta.  For equations, use
the y1-y99.  Most of my programs use the same set of variables--its a
nice way to keep memory free.

what i did when i had an 85 (now i have an 86) was i used x and y, plus as few
variables as i could from A to E.  i managed a 4K math program that used only
those variables!

-Jonah Cohen
E-Mail:		<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>

"To not have a mind is a terrible thing or to lose one's mind is wasteful."
		-Dan Quayle