Re: TIB: Conics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Conics

Ahhhh!!!  My washing machine!  Car!  Can opener!  Ahhh!

This terrible virus got into my computer, reprogrammed my washing machine
to bleech all of my pants, drove my carr of a clif, and my can opener ate a
hole in my counter top!  Ohh No!  I have a virus!  :)

Even the worst virus don't do much <on mac/unix>.  If you have a *PC*,
well, then you are screwed...  ;)