TIB: Organiser (BJE)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Organiser (BJE)

Hey! (And Yeh!)

Um. Woopsssy. I sort off went on holidy for a month and forgot to
desubscribe. Still, a few hundred letters to read in the moring is
quite nice. (Can i make vote? Um, Yes! to the light humour...)

Anyway, before i went on vacation, J somebody (my memory...) was
writing an organiser program...but dident finish. He got quite a lot
of intrested partys (inc. myself) and so i wrote my own one...

I wont attach it to this letter cos its...46K...And i dont want to be
told off for wasting the Bandwidth thingy-bob. (The size is a result
off an extra PC- program to work with the calc program. Intrested?)

Anyway, its downloadable at my (just!) updated home page. The
address is...Um...:

http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceebje/

(Theres also anouther new program the 'robot-battle' one. Any intrested
programmes/gamers might want to make a robot...)

Chow,

Bill J Ellis

Bill James Ellis
Heriot-Watt University