TIB: Re: TI-H: NEWS: 89!?! NOT ON STANDARDIZED TESTS!!!???!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-H: NEWS: 89!?! NOT ON STANDARDIZED TESTS!!!???!!!

Yes, yes - that's what TI has been saying all along.  According to the
current policy of the college board, the TI-89 will be allowed.  The college
board may change that policy after the 89 is released.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives