TIB: Re: Re: Basic question and Easter Signature

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Re: Basic question and Easter Signature

I have a prog for the 83 that shouldn't be too hard to convert to the 92.
It does that and more.

It is AZoom:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/math/azoom.zip

this includes the prog in 83p format, directions, and an ASCII version I
think.

"Why me...?  My computer just had to crash in the middle of
printing my 50 page research paper!!!  Why me...?"
     --ME

you can e-mail me back at mobets@flash.net or visit my page to send a msg
via my www pager
www.flash.net/~gobets