TIB: Re: Basic question and Easter Signature

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Basic question and Easter Signature

The best way to do this, so you do not have to memorize the amount of
pixels on the screen, is to use use a program like this one. I call it
screen(), and it automatically resizes the graph window to exactly what
you describe, regardless of the split-screen.

(Replace the „ with the Greek Delta symbol and the » character with the
[Sto->] symbol.)

Prgm
(xmax-xmin)/„x»xmax
0»xmin
(ymax-ymin)/„y»ymax
0»ymin
DispG
EndPrgm

If you wish to save the drawn elements on the graph, use StoPic and
RclPic, and make sure your graphs are turned off.