TIB: Re: Cool Site

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Cool Site

I was kinda inexperienced, so I wanted to be able to see it while working
on it, and didn't really feel like changing the names in the image map.
You can actually change the names directly in Geocities file manager =)
everything works fine now.  Maybe I'll even put up more sites...

~Larry C
"Do you realize what Easter Eggs look like after a psycho has colored
them...I do"

On Fri, 10 Apr 1998 16:51:51 -0500 (CDT) Richard Hestilow
<hestgray@ionet.net> writes:

>On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Larry G Currie wrote:
>

>> I'm bad. It should be
>> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html
[changed it to index.html]
>>   I was using a Win31 editor so I could only save as *.htm  Just out
>of
>> instinct I typed index.html  I'll change it ASAP so that both ways
>will
>> work.  Geez, you plan so long for this day and then do stupid
>typo's.  Oh
>> well.
>>
>why not use an ftp client to rename it on the geocities side?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]