Re: TIB: My vote (NO!) & TI-89 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: My vote (NO!) & TI-89 questions

<< And here's a question directed for the TI-92 (and prospective TI-89)
 programmers: What can you do to guarantee that your programs are
 compatible with both platforms?  Because of the screen differences, the
 program must not assume how big the screen size is and instead adapt to
 it. >>

In TI's reply to my question they stated that the dialog boxes would display
the _smaller_ text and that anything that would be displayed properly on the
92 (dialog boxes, pxltext etc. would fit on the screen, and l guess that
anything that would run over the screen would not generate an error.  The
pxltext would look like the Text function on the 8x's.