TIB: Someone who knows nothing about programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Someone who knows nothing about programming

Hi!

My name is Luis and I want to ask you some questions:

- I don't know anything about programming and I really need to make a
program in my TI-85 for a school's subject. Would you please tell me how to
write a program which can add an specific operation. This is an example of
what i've done:

I want to add:  N Cr K * P^K * (1-P)^(N-K), evaluating this function since
a given limit K=k1 to a given limit K=k2.

I've wrote this:

Prompt N
Prompt k1
Prompt K2
Prompt P
F=0
A=0
For (K,k1,k2,1)
F=N Cr K * P^K * (1-P)^(N-K)
A=A+F
End
Display A

when I try to run this, I get a lot of mistakes like Isuficient Memory
(mistake 15) and Syntax error.

¿Could you please tell me where I am wrong?
¿Do you know if it is possible to write programs in the PC's screen instead
of write them in the calc? How?

Thank you!