TIB: final fantasy Vll

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: final fantasy Vll

l think that we should make a nice basic final fantasy Vll game somewhat
resembling that of the one for sony playstation.  Programming on the 82/83
and 85/86 is closely resembled when cut/copied/pasted on a computer.  There
is already work on one for the 92 but that calc is so different that it would
be good to just start fresh.  But then the 86 memory is 3 1/2 times that of
the others...maybe if for the others we had ascending levels that could copy
over the previously played ones...yeah but l think that it could work.  maybe
if we could make a single version for the 86 (because of it's memory) and
then divide it and convert is sorta...yeah!