Re: TIB: New permanent TI calculator channel on EFnet IRC -- we've mov

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: New permanent TI calculator channel on EFnet IRC -- we've moved to #ticalc!

On Sat, 06 Sep 1997 17:49:49 -0700 David Ellsworth
<davidell@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>Note: for a simplified introduction to IRC, and an explanation of how
>you
>can get on IRC yourself, skip down to the bottom of this message. Skip
>down
>further for a brief description of IRC bots.

I was wondring if you knew how to set up a new channel.  I read the
therory behind it, about the bots, ops and such, but I was wondering what
I would do to set up an ops, and some bots.  Thanks for any help.

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Harrison Twp.  MI
WANTED:Chevrolet Chevette or Pontiac T-1000 slotcar, diecast car, or
static model.