Re: TIB: Link routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Link routines

I didn't save my routines, but I can tell you how they worked.

I noticed that the CBLGET or CBLSEND, I can't remember which or both,
didn't work if the other calc is executing code.
They would work during a pause or at the home screen.

See if this is your problem.

===

Only make a great deal if you have no intention of ever
doing business with that person again... otherwise
make a good deal.
--Unattributed