Re: TIB: About TI Calc GigaPet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: About TI Calc GigaPet

That's a good idea! the 85 gigapet is done, and I'm working on getting a
graph link to upload to the comp. I would have the TI83 version done had
not someone stolen my 83. Boohoo. But, on 85-GigaPet, There's a 1-in 15
chance each time your pet gets rabies and has to get shot. Pretty cool.
It'll be on my page; if anybody out there has a graph link they want to
unload, pls. e-mail me.

|There's too much blood in my caffeine system.|
|         http://barry11.home.ml.org          |