TIB: Basic Chemistry programs here!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Basic Chemistry programs here!

I have made totally now 5 chemistry programs
You can find them all at ticalc.org
If you have any questions in how they work or need some example problems
please email me. Here they are in no particular order:

Chemvert: converts to diffrent bases, i.e.kilo,nano,milli,centi etc..

Convert: converts between many, many diffrent units!

Moleman v.8c -A multi-faceted mole conversion program which can show up
to 3 sets of work.  Very usefull!! There are many diffrent conversions
now, plus a few more to be added in version 1.0!!

Periodic Table v1.1-A fast, graphical periodic table program.  The best
basic one to date. Shows the elements atomic number, symbol, mass, and
name. Now compatible with Pt. info-finder v1.02

Pt. infor-finder v1.02-You input the elements symbol and it gives you
its atomic mass, atomic number, and number of valence electrons!! Can
also show you where it is located on the table with the use of Periodic
Table v1.1

In upcoming versions they will all be compatible with each other.  So
you will be able to run any one and access the other 2!! Look for
updates at ticalc.org.