TIB: Speed-Up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Speed-Up

I am working on  a scorched earth clone (haven't we all?) for the ti-92.  This will be the difinitive, I hope... anyways.. my trajectory program is slower than a similar program on my ti-83, even though the one on the 83 is longer and more complex!! would anyone have any ideas on how to speed up calculations?

"If I could be one thing in the world, I would be a tear born in your eye, living on your cheek, and dying on your lips" - Josh Collins
Warning