TIB: New Program I am NOT proud of...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: New Program I am NOT proud of...

Here is a stupid Giga Pet Tamaregucchi whatever.  I threw it together
(mostly) in about 2 hours from concept to final product.  If I feel like
it, I may add the actual graphic of the pet.  Right now, it is an
invisible pet that you can kill, feed, or clean poop.  You can see it
eating and dumping.  The status bars are a nice touch, it dies after 20
cycles.  Tommorrow it will be posted to ticalc.org.  You found it here
first.  If you want to fix it up or use the graphics, engine... Go ahead,
just credit me with concept or something.  And email me with the new
program (text please, no attachments).

-Larry C.
Larry1492@juno.com
***Watch for details concerning my new Calculator Graveyard homepage**

\START82\
\COMMENT=Program file dated 11/04/97, 20:12
\NAME=INVSAPXL
\FILE=C:\TISOFT~1\82PROGS\CURREN~1\INVIPXL\INVSAPXL.82P
:ClrHome
:Disp "  INVISIPXL PET",""," NOT THE FIRST,"," BUT THE LAMEST","
VIRTU\#\
AL PET"
:For(I,1,800)
:End
:ClrHome
:Disp "THIS IS A SPOOF","OF THOSE STUPID","PET THINGS","IT IS
INVISIBLE\#\
","YOU CAN SEE IT","EAT and POOP."
:Pause
:ClrHome
:Disp "I ACTUALLY HATE","THIS GAME and ","WONT SUPPORT IT","I MIGHT
FIN\#\
ISH","IT THOUGH"
:Pause
:ClrHome
:Disp "BY LARRY CURRIE","LARRY1492 (AT)","JUNO.COM"
:Pause
:0\->\A:10\->\H:10\->\E:0\->\P
:ClrDraw
:Horizontal 6
:Horizontal 7
:Horizontal 55
:Horizontal 54
:Text(57,0,"FEED   CLEAN   WAIT   KILL   QUIT")
:Text(0,0,"AGE            HEALTH             HAPPY")
:Line(16,0,16,5)
:Line(17,0,17,5)
:Line(40,0,40,5)
:Line(41,0,41,5)
:Line(59,0,59,5)
:Line(60,0,60,5)
:Line(77,0,77,5)
:Line(78,0,78,5)
:Line(67,13,81,13)
:Line(67,14,81,14
:Line(67,15,81,15)
:Line(67,16,81,16)
:Lbl I
:Text(0,49,"           ")
:Text(0,82,"           ")
:If P=1:Then:H-1\->\H:E-2\->\E:End
:(int (rand(6)))\->\R
:If A\>=\20 or H\<=\0 or E\<=\0
:Then
:ClrHome
:Disp "YOUR PIXEL PET"
:Disp "HAS DIED. GAME"
:Disp "OVER"
:Stop
:End
:1+A\->\A
:If E>10:Then:10\->\E:End
:Line(49,58,49+E,58)
:Line(49,59,49+E,59)
:Line(49,60,49+E,60)
:A\->\B
:(int (.5B)\->\B
:Line(13,58,13+B,58)
:Line(13,59,13+B,59)
:Line(13,60,13+B,60)
:If H>10:Then:10\->\H:End
:Line(82,58,82+H,58)
:Line(82,59,82+H,59)
:Line(82,60,82+H,60)
:If R=3
:Then
:Line(6,12,21,12)
:Line(5,13,22,13)
:Line(6,14,21,14)
:Line(8,15,19,15)
:Line(7,16,20,16)
:Line(8,17,19,17)
:1\->\P:H-1\->\H
:Goto I
:End
:Lbl L
:0\->\K
:getKey\->\K
:If K<11 or K>15:Then:Goto L:End
:If K=15
:Then
:ClrHome
:Stop
:Else
:If K=14
:Then
:Text(14,25,"AAAAAARRRRRRRGH!")
:For(I,1,150)
:End
:Shade(7,54)
:Stop
:Else
:If K=13
:Then
:E-1\->\E:H-1\->\H
:Goto I
:Else
:If K=12
:Then
:Text(46,4,"                    "
:Text(42,5,"                   "
:Goto I
:End
:If K=11
:Then
:E+1\->\E:H+1\->\H
:Line(69,18,79,18)
:Pt-On(68,17)
:Pt-On(80,17)
:Text(14,56,"YUMMY")
:Text(20,46,"CHOMP CHOMP")
:For(I,1,450)
:End
:Text(14,56,"                         ")
:Text(20,46,"                                                   ")
:Text(40,66,"                ")
:Goto I
\STOP82\