TIB: Drawing in TI-82 Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Drawing in TI-82 Basic

	For optimum drawing speed in TI-82 Basic, I reasoned that using
"Line("s was the best method.  Then again, so that the commands take up
as little space as possible on the calculator, is it a good idea to use
"For(" loops to take care of certain shapes in the graphics (that I use
the "Line(" command for)?  I find that it is harder to make "For(" loops
for more complex shapes.  One more question, though:  Is the command
"xyline" an even more effective method of drawing?  I have heard that it
clears all previous graphing, which is somewhat a disadvantage.
	Any responses would be appreciated.

	Thanks,
	minman