Re: TIB: xyline

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: xyline

At 08:17 PM 12/14/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I feel stupid asking, but i can't get xyline on the '82 to work.  I found
>it though.
>~Larry C
>Larry1492@juno.com

Not worth it.  Checked it out and the screen clears every time you reset
the lists in PlotX(L1,L2,+,xyline).  I say just stick with the regular line
statement.  Now, if you have one seriously connected line, it might
possibly be slightly faster to do the plot method.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.