TIB: misunderstanding & apology

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: misunderstanding & apology

To everybody who has been following this-

  I am sorry that this dumb little sales pitch of mine had to get
complocated and serious. I had just put up my new link sales area on my
site and I wanted to see how much of a response I could get so I said
"what the hell" and I sent a copy to each related mailing list.
  I am also sorry I tried to put Mr. Stockley and the rest of you down
by pretty much saying that me and my links are better than you and your
links. I was just reacting naturally to criticisim. I know I exagerrated
my sales pitch and the production methos and prices and I was even
laughing myself when I wrote that whole thing. I know why its called the
"4 dollar link" and as youll see from my site I am not just some newbie
to the ti world.
  So once more I aplogize to everyone for this misunderstanding but I
still insist that my links are very high quality and that $15 is still
a decent price. The price people sell their links for is their choice
and it doesnt always reflect the quality of their links. Thanks again
and check out my site.

         l8er,
         Giggy

Check out Giggy's 86 Domain at--