Re: TIB: Re: Actually no-

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Actually no-

Well for $10 I include all of www.ticalc.org, help files, and online help.
Well, no.  I have sold 63.  I don't think the price is a problem.  I make
at least $5.  I get free disks from Comp USA and Computer City.

>> Mr. Stockly,
>>
>>    Due to my highly adanced production methods, my specialized software,
>> my full lifetime garantee, my extensive amoun of included software, my
>> personally writen help file, my special offers, and my use of only the
>> best parts I assure you that my links are some of the best if not the
>> best on the net. I would challenge the real GRAPHLINk anyday and I would

well, I would too.  But thats not good to say yours are the best.

>> much rather spend only $15 dolars than to pad Ti's pockets. Furthermore,
>> (no offense intended) anyone who sells links for less than $15 is either
>> out of their mind or they are cutting some corners. Quality parts cost
>> at least $5 per link and shipping at least $1. Add these costs to the

Buy in bulk.  It helps.

>> costs of disks, the amount of man hours spent to make the link and the
>> page, and the aount of hassling with sceptical people and 10.00 a link
>> gives you little or no profits, that is unless your time is so invaluble

The only reason I do this calc stuff is because it is fun.  I have fun
helping people and selling/making links.  The lower the price, the more I
can make.

>> that you dont mind working at sweatshop wages.
>>    Here ends my statement on why my link is of better quality than
>> anyone who can manage to sell theirs for $10.oo

prove it and send everyone one for free like your first message said

Just because I'm 14, that doesn't mean that I don't know anything.  I bet
our links are the same and none can be the best.

In about 3 weeks, I'll be working part time for an ISP and in exchange I
will have a T1 line.  If you want to see if you can get on my FirstClass
server gussie.alaska.net (telnet 206.149.127.65 port 3003 or 3000) go ahed.
It will have lots of calc stuff soon.

No flame intended.