TIB: Need a TI-Graphlink?? Get one FREE!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Need a TI-Graphlink?? Get one FREE!!

Hi,

 This is Giggy of Giggy's 86 Domain and I thought you might be
interested in a special offer that I have going right now on my site. I
am now selling high quality parallel links for $15.00 but if you act now
and take advantage of this special limited time offer you can get one
ABSOLUTELY FREE!! This is for real so come on in and check it out.
Anyways, 15 bucks is still a helluva good deal but how could you pass up
a FREE link. Come on in today and check it out.

         l8er,
         Giggy

Check out Giggy's 86 Domain at--

http://members.tripod.com/~giggy69/86.html

-+=THE BEST 86 SITE ON THE WEB=+-    **NOW WITH FREE PARALLEL LINKS**