Re: TIB: Wasting Time

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Wasting Time

Not only are TI-8X's not wasting time, they are much better than any
gameboy or normal calculator. Programming stuff and playing games are
not wastes of time if ppl have time to waste in school!! Plus, I like to
program and so do others, the games are fun, and I know EVERYBODY likes
games. And hey, their FREE!! And TI's are also very useful in math and
science class. I have made dozens of math/science programs that are very
usefull to me and others. So, in summary, I have one question, let's see
your gameboy do trigonometry and when get bored play jezzball or tetris
:)