Re: TIB: Two Player games using the link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Two Player games using the link

if your worried about off topic messages, subscribe to tihardware which can
be found at www.ticalc.org in the lists section.  Then when you subscribe,
send the message again and I'll anwser it for ya.

Grant