Re: TIB: Two Player games using the link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Ian Warner wrote:

> >[snip]
> >I just finished a game where the ten highest scores are saved.
> >I then wrote a program to link two 92's, get the lists, compare them,
> >generate the appropriate new lists with the ten highest scores, and put
> >them back in place.
> >This way, when you meet your friends, the best one gets to annoy the
> >others by taking first place on their calcs :-)
> Speaking of this , does anyone know of any good two player games
> for the 82/83 where you use the link to play against another person?
> Because my algebra 2 class needs some excitement. :)
>

> Ian Warner - dagon23@geocities.com - iwarner@ardsen.com
> "Cocaine is gods way of telling you that you make too much money."
> ICQ: 4139923

I think I saw a TI-82/83 two-player poker game on Ticalc.org.  And there's
always 2-player druglord, but its kind of an old game.  I also saw a two
player Awari game, which is kind of like mancala.

C:\DOS				La Migra! La Migra!
C:\DOS\RUN			Vamanos! Corremos!
RUN|DOS|RUN

      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
     ____  \  / __  / / _ \	      Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          You Best Recognize!
  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu