TIB: Two Player games using the link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Two Player games using the link

>[snip]
>I just finished a game where the ten highest scores are saved.
>I then wrote a program to link two 92's, get the lists, compare them,
>generate the appropriate new lists with the ten highest scores, and put
>them back in place.
>This way, when you meet your friends, the best one gets to annoy the
>others by taking first place on their calcs :-)
Speaking of this , does anyone know of any good two player games
for the 82/83 where you use the link to play against another person?
Because my algebra 2 class needs some excitement. :)

Ian Warner - dagon23@geocities.com - iwarner@ardsen.com
"Cocaine is gods way of telling you that you make too much money."
ICQ: 4139923