Re: TIB: xyLine - fast, efficeint, few ppl know it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: xyLine - fast, efficeint, few ppl know it

I agree, for( is very fast and efficeint way of doing loops, I use it alot.
example:

For(var1,start#,last#,step(default=1 and you can decriment also)
...some code...
End(similar to "next" in other programming languages)

To exit a For( loop without it being a broken loop, just store the last# into
var1, and the next time the calculator tests to see if it needs to go around
the loop again, it will see that it doesn't have to and move on!  I use this
alot!  (It was extremely helpful in my program that finds prime numbers (not
posted on internet))