[SD] Re: Looking for info on the z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Matthew Waters writes:
> I'm trying to develop a shell of the 73, and need to brush up on my
> z80 skills. anyone know of a book or file that I can use?

Any books for the z80 when out of print long ago.  If your library has
really old books then you might find some on the TRS80, but they probably
won't be much help.

> Also, if you have the time, could those of you who have produced "hack
> shells" impart any vital information that someone who is trying to
> develop a hack shell would need.

Write assembly for another z80 calculator like the 86.  Once you get more
experience, you can look at writing a shell.

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/