[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

> hmm.... I think I can find things out myself, if I only know where ASH
> is
> stored in mem. Should be easy to find out, just still haven't taken a
> look
> at it. You say that only Ash v2 had this version? (v3.1 is the newest
> isn't
> it?)

The newest released version of Ash is 3.0, I made a a couple of 3.1 Betas but have never released a final version. I included the funciton which allowed assembly programs to be started directly because i thought people would like the feture, but no one used it. After I pole which some one on A82 did which showed that people did not want it I removed it again. IIRC it was only v2 which had it, but it says so in the docs. The shell starts at the begining of user mem (8D24 IIRC), and starts with a jump to the start up code. One of the first things the start up code does it to check which BASIC program was used.

Dines

Dines Justesen // dines@aub.dk // www.aub.dk/~dines