[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

It used fixed address relocation like the 86 does.  Imho, Rigel is the only
shell on the 85 that worth using for programming.  It took me maybe 10
minutes to port Joltima to the 85.  Even less time than the 86!  Fortunately
Justin's code was very nice :)  I think it only took maybe 2-3 compiles
total to get it working perfectly.  Porting to Usgard would have been a
nightmare, all those & symbols everywhere...

You might try using the technique I used for Zelda 86, unless I'm missing
what you're trying to do.  With a program and a string, you can easily have
24k of ram to use.  It's not contiguous, but that shouldn't matter much.